The Blue water Carnage Jigging rods allow the angler to be successful due to its lightweight construction, full-range parabolic action, and backbone for lifting hard fighting bottom dwellers. The family features a super-strong one piece graphite composite blank with woven carbon fiber outer shield for superior protection.
- EVA Torque fore grips are contoured to fit the hand perfectly and eliminate the rod from twisting while under heavy load.
- A woven carbon fiber is applied as an outer shield to protect rod blanks and guide wraps
- Fuji SS “N” Frames
- Fuji® SS “N” flared frames with Hardloy Inserts for superior strength. (Select Models)
- Fuji SS “HN” Frames
- Fuji SS “HN” flared frames with deep pressed Hardloy inserts.
- Hardloy deep pressed inserts provide a larger surface area for securing the ring material to the frame. This provides a stronger bond for more durable longer lasting guides.
- Fuji® Deep Press Hardloy Guides (select models)
- Fuji® Palm style reel seat (select models)
- Torque triangular shaped EVA grips for control
- Aluminum gimbal with cover (select models)
- 100% graphite blank
- Model: CARJG2050S70
- Length: 7'0"
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 20-50 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1-4 oz, 30-112 g
- Guides + Tip: 8+1
- Guide Type: Fuji Hardloy
- Handle: A
20-50 lb, 7'