The Bluewater Carnage Jigging rods allow the angler to be successful due to its lightweight construction, full-range parabolic action, and backbone for lifting hard fighting bottom dwellers. The family features a super-strong one piece graphite composite blank with woven carbon fiber outer shield for superior protection.
- EVA Torque fore grips are contoured to fit the hand perfectly and eliminate the rod from twisting while under heavy load.
- A woven carbon fiber is applied as an outer shield to protect rod blanks and guide wraps
- Fuji® SS “N” flared frames with Hardloy Inserts for superior strength. (Select Models)
- Fuji® Deep Press Hardloy Guides (select models)
- Torque triangular shaped EVA grips for control
- 100% graphite blank
- Model: CARJG3080S66
- Length: 6'6"
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 30-80 lbs
- Lure Weight: 2-5 oz, 60-140 g
- Guides + Tip: 7+1
- Guide Type: Fuji Hardloy
- Handle: A
30-80 lb, 6'6"