Penn Squall Level Wind Reels are intended to be successors to the proven GT reels, but with a few upgrades. Penn has added an Infinite Anti Reverse bearing, Line Capacity Rings, and their Versa-Handle. And a machined brass main gear mates to a high strength stainless steel pinion gear, giving the reel a perfect combination of strength and smoothness.
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 2+1 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Instant Anti-Reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Line Capacity Rings
- Left-hand models: SQL20LWLH & SQL30LWLH
- Line Counter model: SQL20LWLC
- Mono Cap.(yds/lb): 455/25 370/30 285/40
- Braid Cap.(yds/lb): 1020/30 710/50 590/65
- Bearings: 2+1
- Max Drag @ Strike: 20 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
- Line Retrieve: 35"
- Weight: 20.9 oz.
30, Left Hand, Box