Built proud in Philadelphia, the International V reels are precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum, not weak plastic parts that may flex under heavy drags or intense heat. The two speed design allows for quick adjustment into high or low gear. The Dura-Drag system results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings. Consistent drag performance is arguably the most important feature required during long battles. In the lab, the competition’s drag force varied by almost 30% where the Dura-Drag system maintained the same level of drag pressure throughout without fluctuation.
- Made in the USA
- Quick-Shift 2-speed system shifts into high or low gear allowing you to easily adjust to any fishing situation on the fly.
- Constructed with a full metal body and side plates to keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- The Push-to-Turn preset drag knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag and prevents lost fish due to pulled hooks or slack in your line.
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Push-To-Turn™ preset knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Ultimate adjustable clicker available on 12 size only
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 875/12 • 775/15 • 525/20
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 1425/20 • 1075/30 • 750/50
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag @Strike / @Full: 9lbs. / 13lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.9:1
- Line Retrieve: 45(in)
- Weight: 31oz.