Proudly made in Philadelphia, the International® VSX is engineered for anglers needing e’X’treme ranges especially when fishing superlines. The VSX achieves a range of 24 pounds of max drag at strike on the 12 size and a total of 80 pounds on the 130 size, which on average is 30 to 60% higher than International V two speed reels.
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Full Metal Body
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 1075/16, 700/20, 480/30
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 825/65, 700/80, 600/100
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag @ Strike / @ Full: 30 lbs. / 42 lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 4.3:1 / 1.7:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 36/15
- Weight: 41 oz
16VSX, 16 lb