Penn Conflict Spinning Reels are designed for the technical inshore angler who is looking for top-line performance. Penn's Conflict Spinning Reel delivers a light weight and smooth casting reel capable of big drag pressure. With a stealthy, low key cosmetic of black on black and smoky gray markings, Conflict may look quiet, but one cast and you'll see it screams Penn craftsmanship and engineering.
- Full Metal Body (cft5000, cft6000, cft8000 only)
- 7 + 1 Sealed stainless steel ball bearings
- Techno-Balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Model: CFT1000
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 160/6 130/8 110/10
- Bearings: 7 + 1
- Max Drag: 9 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Line Retrieve: 22"
- Weight: 7.8 oz.