The Conquer™ spinning reel is built with all the quality and workmanship Penn has delivered for over 75 years. Designed for inshore and nearshore species, so whether you are fishing for tarpon or trout, the Conquer comes in five sizes to match the fish you’re after. The Easy Access System is the most innovative maintenance feature ever introduced in a spinning reel. By simply backing out one screw on the stem of the reel, the rear hatch opens and gives full access to the gearbox. Now you are able to grease gears and oil bearings in a matter of seconds. All parts are contained within the gearbox so you won’t have to worry about any parts falling out., which makes this system extremely easy to use. The EAS makes maintaining your reel easy, and the more you maintain your reels the longer they last.
- One-piece machined aluminum gear box
- Forged, Machined, and Anodized aluminum spool
- 10 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Braid ready to handle the strain that superlines puts on a reel
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bait trip when casting
- Model: CQR4000
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 260/8 • 200/10 • 165/12
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 325/10 • 280/15 • 180/20
- Bearings: 10 + 1
- Max Drag: 19 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
- Line Retrieve: 32"
- Weight: 11.1 oz.