Penn Z Series Spinning Reels are back by popular demand: 704Z and a bail-less 706Z. No updates or changes have been made so that parts will be interchangeable with older models still being fished. Z Series reels are made in the USA at Penn's plant in Philadelphia.
- Full Metal Body with graphite side plate
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- Machine cut brass main gear with stainless steel pinion gear
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 3 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 435/15 295/20 270/25
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 590/30 400/50 335/65
- Bearings: 3
- Max Drag: 15 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 3.8:1
- Line Retrieve: 33"
- Weight: 22.8 oz.