Spinfisher V includes several significant upgrades, making this the most advanced addition to your arsenal. A total of 6 seals (9 seals on the live liner models) are used to create the new Water Tight Design used in the Spinfisher V. Whether you dunk the reel in the surf, or let it ride in the spray all the way home, you don’t have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system.
- Thicker heavy duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Infinite anti-reverse (back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes)
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
- Stainless steel main shaft and alloy main gear
- Triple-supported and oversized stainless steel main shaft on 9500 and 10500 models
- Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes
- Model: SSV4500
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 300/8 • 250/10 • 185/12
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 365/15 • 280/20 • 200/30
- Bearings: 5+1
- Max Drag: 25 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Line Retrieve: 34"
- Weight: 15.4 oz.