If you don't have room for a chair, but hate sitting directly on the ground, bring along a Browning self-inflating seat to avoid the uncomfortable ground. Because the pads are self-inflating, you can add or remove air to get the firmness that you want. When you're finished using the seat, it deflates and fits compactly into an included stuff sack. Now having something to sit on can always be an option, instead of, only an option if space isn't limited. A FREE stuff sack and repair kit is included with every pad... something many other companies make you pay extra for.
- 2" Thick Foam
- Anti-Slip Buckmark Keeps You on Your Pad
- Two Tie Down Grommets
- Great Comfort
- Jet Stream Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
- Faster Inflating and Deflating
- Strong and Lightweight
- Fabric is Durable and Reduces Sliding Around
- Valves have a Long-term Durability
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included!
- Size: 11" x 15" x 2"
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Stuff Sack Size: 3" x 12"
- Top Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
- Bottom Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
- Valves: Non-corrosive Brass