So comfortable you won't mind wearing these earmuffs all day. There is an unavoidable trade off in designing earmuffs between compression of the headband and noise attenuation. Sound pressure waves penetrate hearing protectors through the cup, ear cushion and any gap separating the cushion and the surface of your head. One way to reduce gaps is to tightly squeeze the cups to your head.The problem with this approach is that the tighter the squeeze, the greater the headache.This is particularly true if the ear cushion does not balance the resistance and compensate for the headband compression, which causes the hard cup material to press against your head. Most people only wear uncomfortable earmuffs for short periods of time, and as a result their hearing is at greater risk. The designers have found a method to reduce the gaps and increase the effectiveness of the ear cushions. Real audiophiles understand that for purity of sound an analog sound system is superior to a digital sound system, however, digital systems can correct imperfections or enhance and modify sound better than analog systems. Most active hearing protectors or stereo headphones employ one technology or the other. Fear of equipment failure takes away from your focus. That is why ProEars take pride in being the first company to install an 8 bit microprocessor that runs continuous diagnostics on all critical components and ensure your earmuffs are in top working order.An LED light tucked into the ear muff informs you your system is working. An audible low battery alert gives you plenty of warning that you need to change your battery before it fails. Military grade circuit boards are used to reduce failure due to handling and the elements.The auto shut-off feature extends battery life so when you need it you can count on power. Independently tested and certified. Wearing Pro-Ears can help ensure you will be your best.
- Large ear cup designed for extreme noise environment.
- Maximum hearing protection
- Great for range masters and NRA shooting instructors
- Best firearms shooting protection in covered or indoor shooting ranges
- Ideal for use with all handguns
- Scanner compatible for motor sports spectators
- Apple iPod, CD, motor sports scanner or radio compatible using a 3.5 mm mini jack.
- Enjoy high fidelity sound while protecting your hearing
- Better than isolation headphones for blocking out unwanted noise while listening to music
- Weight: 13.5 oz
- Color: Neon Green
- NRR 30
- Made in USA