As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smartphone or tablet into a fully functional touch screen sonar system that will rival the performance of sonar systems costing hundreds more. You don’t need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone Sonar Transmitter will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone transmitter creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share its signal with as many people as you wish or password protect it just for yourself.
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than “Demo Mode” you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself.
The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore.
SonarPhone Depth Sounder Features:
- Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
- Transmit Range: 100 yards
- Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
- For Casting or Trolling
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120 feet
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam 30º
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
- USB port charging system.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls