As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smartphone or tablet into a fully functional touch screen sonar system that will rival the performance of sonar systems costing hundreds more. You don’t need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone Sonar Transmitter will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone transmitter creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share its signal with as many people as you wish or password protect it just for yourself.
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than “Demo Mode” you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself.
The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included).
SonarPhone Depth Sounder Features:
- Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
- Transmit Range: 100 yards
- Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
- For Boat Use and Installations
- Permanent boat installation: SP200
- Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
- Max depth range: 240 Feet
- Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz Dual Beam 20º/40º
- Power source: 12V DC power
- Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
w/High Speed Transducer