The Genz Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
This classic FL-8se flasher is truly legendary. The world’s most popular three-color sonar flasher, the FL-8se is still one of the best all-around flasher/sonar designs. The hallmark three-color display shows weak targets in green, medium strength targets in orange and strong bottom targets in red. 525 segments of resolution, super bright LEDs and 10 interference rejection settings make the FL-8se a great year-round flasher/fish finder.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
- Large cable storage compartment.
- Target ID of down to 1"
- Three-color LED display
- Interference Rejection technology with 10 step adjustment to knock-out interference from another nearby depth finder
- Six depth ranges** (20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 120)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact case
- Transducer included; several transducer options available
- Backlit scale decal and super bright LED display
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E