Since the U.S. Armed Forces adopted the Bianchi M12 in 1984, Bianchi has been the clear leader in ballistic weave nylon holsters, belts and accessories for the military.
The UM84 is made from a combination of tough, lightweight materials, including a non-absorbent, closed-cell poly-foam core with a laminated ballistic weave nylon outer surface for protection and water resistance. Perma-Fit construction molds the holster's interior to the shape of the gun it carries.
Features include a removable flap, ambidextrous design, converts to shoulder holster with optional UM84H harness. It is equipped with Quick Lock belt fastener and is water resistant and hand washable. Fits up to 2 1/4" belts.
The UM841 fits large frame 5" single action and double action automatics.
- Beretta: 8000F, 8040D, 92/96 Series, 92FS/96 Vertec
- Colt: Delta Elite, Government
- Kimber: Custom II, Custom Target II
- Llama: IXA
- Mauser: Luger P08
- M&B: P15
- Para Ordnance: P14, P16
- Sig Sauer: P210, P220, P220ST, P226, P226ST
- Star: M/B
- Steyr: GB80
- S&W: 1006, 1066, 1076, 1086, 4506, 4566, 4576, 4586
- Taurus: PT-92, PT-99, PT-945
- Walther: P38
Size I, Black