For comfortably concealing a large pistol or revolver, nothing tops the X15. This vertical design holster was developed in the 1960's and still maintains its reputation for comfort, speed and security. The X15 features a dual spring closure for uniform tension and stability.
The unique, fully adjustable, soft leather harness is cut wide for comfort. Available in four sizes, this multi-fit holster works equally well whether for compact, short-barreled concealment guns or long-barreled hunting handguns. Harness adjusts to 52" chest. It comes in a plain tan finish.
Size 02 Fits: 4"-5"
- Astra: A90
- Beretta: 92/96F Centurion, 92F, 92FCM, 96F, 92FS/96 Vertec
- Browning: Hi-Power
- Colt: Anaconda, Python, Commander, Double Eagle, Diamondback, Government 4"
- CZ: 75
- Daewoo: DH40, DP51
- H&K: USP Compact .40
- Kimber: Compact
- Para Ordnance: P12, P13, P14, P16
- Ruger: GP100 (3 inch barrel), P95, Security Six, Vaquero
- S&W: 15, 19, 686, 909, 910, 915, 1006, 1016, 3904/3906, 3913, 3913TSW, 3913LS, 3914, 4513TSW, 5906, 5944 and similar K/L frame models.
- Sig Sauer: P225
- Taurus: 58, 80, PT100, PT101, PT92, PT99
- TZ: 75
- Walther: P38
- Wesson: 15 4"
Plain Tan, Right Hand, Size 02