The compact CZ P-01.
After 3 years of some of the most aggressive small arms testing ever, the CZ P-01 will be the successor to the CZ 75 for use by the Czech National Police. The P-01 is based on the CZ 75, but with improvements in metallurgy, quality control, and design. The components of the P-01 are completely interchangeable. This required some very careful re-design so that reliability and accuracy were not compromised.
The P-01 features:
- A forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame for light but reliable day-to-day carry.
- A Hammer forged barrel for accuracy and durability.
- De-cocker action and a firing pin block for maximum safety.
- The P-01 is also equipped with an M3 rail to accept lights or lasers.
- Dual slide serrations for easy slide operation.
- Generous squared trigger guard for gloved hands.
- Re-contoured trigger for smoother, consistent trigger pulls
- Durable, chemical resistant, matte polycoat finish.
- Lanyard loop on butt.
- Checkered rubber grips and serrated front and back strap for superior handling.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 10 (2 magazines included)
- Finish: Black Polymer
- Frame: Light Alloy
- Grip: Rubber
- Trigger: SA/DA
- Sights: Fixed
- Length: 7.2"
- Barrel Length: 3.9"
- Height: 5.3"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
- Safety: Decocking lever, safety stop on hammer, firing pin safety
9mm Luger, Black Polycoat, 10 Round