5.11 H.R.T. Watch
Precision on the go! Calculate point of impact by inputting critical variables that determine elevation and wind adjustments. Works on all MILDOT, TMOA, SMOA and clicking rifle scopes. Punch in data about the ammunition you are shooting and the conditions you are shooting in and the watch will display the appropriate hold over for a sure hit... It's that simple. This enhances a shooter's confidence to engage targets out to 1,000 meters with "whenever/wherever" portability. Data is easy to enter - even through gloves - with the most critical information arranged for fast change and access. Accuracy on your wrist! Imported.
- Shooting software (developed in partnership with Horus Vision LLC)
- Titanium case with uni-directional bezel (60 min countdown)
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Includes two watch bands:
(solid pin connection interchangeable by Allan-key)
> Diver-style black P.U.
> Classic black leather
- Easy-read robust watch hands with luminous coating Over-size dot
- Matrix digital readout (back-lit for night view) showing:
> Day, date, month calendar readout
> Second time zone
> Chronograph/stopwatch function
(1/100th second, with lap time)
> Countdown timer with alarm