The CZ-75 family of semi-automatic pistols features the short recoil, tilt barrel with radial locking lugs.
- Large capacity double-column magazine
- Comfortable grip in either hand
- All steel
- Dual action mode of operation
- Highly accurate
- Long service life
- Highly reliable. Combat tested in inclement weather, desert operations and jungle conditions
- The slide stays open after the last cartridge has been fired
- The sights are outfitted with three-dot system for better aiming in poor visibility
- Suitable for combat shooting
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Finish: Black Polycoat
- Frame: Steel
- Grip: Plastic
- Trigger: SA/DA
- Sights: Fixed
- Length: 8.1"
- Barrel Length: 4.7"
- Height: 5.4"
- Width: 1.4"
- Weight: 2.17 lbs
- Safety: Manual Safety, Safety Stop on Hammer, Firing Pin Safety (Ambidextrous Safety on 40 S&W)
40 S&W Black Polycoat, 10 Round