Delivering breathtaking views from dawn 'til dusk.
The new Banner riflescope family featuring Dusk & Dawn Optics is designed to give you the advantage on those early morning and late evening hunts when available light is low but game activity is at its highest. Banner optics are coated with Bushnell’s proprietary Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coating process giving you the brightness and clarity you need to fill your tag in those critical first and last minutes of daylight.
Banner scopes are offered in 10 waterproof, fog proof and shock proof configurations. Whether you are pursuing whitetails, elk or varmints there is a Banner riflescope designed to meet your needs.
Designed to meet the specific requirements of .17 HMR and .22 rifles.
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) Coatings
- Adjustable parallax
- Replaceable BDC turrets
- Multi-coated optics
- One-piece tube
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Dry-nitrogen filled
- 1/4 M.O.A. fingertip windage and elevation adjustment
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Finish: Matte
- Power/Objective Lens: 3.5-10x36mm
- Reticle: Multi-X
- Lens Coating: DDB Multi-Coated
- RainGuard HD: No
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View (ft@100yds/m@100m): firstname.lastname@example.org / 10.4/3.6@10x
- Weight (oz/gr): 15/425
- Length(in/mm): 12.5/318
- Eye Relief (in/mm): 3.4/86
- Exit Pupil (mm): email@example.com / 3.6@10x
- Click Value (in.@100yds/mm@100m): .25/7
- Adjustable Range (in.@100yds/mm@100m): 85/2.4
- Mounting Length (in/mm): 5.5/140
- Focal Plane: Second