Citori Grade IV Lightning
Here is elegance in a classic, Lightning model, richly engraved over under shotgun. The full forearm, traditional round knob, lightning style stock all testify to the genius and creative abilities of John M. Browning. This model is very close to the original Superposed desgn that he produced around the time of his death.
This model has a deluxe recoil pad for reducing the punch of heavy loads. It is richly adorned and decorated with deep relief engraving, a breathe-taker when it slips from the case. The stock and forearm are shaped from Grade III/IV walnut with fine-line checkering.
Certainly, not a gun to leave in the gun safe, but one to use. This model Citori is rugged and ready for a lifetime of shooting and showing off.
- Receiver - Steel, Grayed finish, Full coverage high-relief engraving includes the trigger guard and tang screws (20 gauge models feature quail and grouse)
- Barrel - Ventilated rib
- Action - Single selective trigger, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock - Gloss finish Grade III/IV walnut, Lightning-style stock and forearm
- Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Nominal Overall Length: 43"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 2 3/8"
- Nominal Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Chokes Included: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified,
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Metal Finish: Blued with Grayed Receiver
- Wood Finish: Gloss Finish
- Stock / Grip: Grade III/IV Walnut
12 Ga 3" Chamber 26" Barrel