These high-performance optics already feature unsurpassed color fidelity, contrast, and resolution, thanks to the superior technology including the Leupold exclusive Index Matched Lens System. Now, HD technology and new DiamondCoat lenses push that performance to the very limits the vividness of the color and the absolute clarity is stunning even to the most sophisticated and serious optics users. Golden Ring binoculars with HD technology prove that the only thing better than a Leupold is another Leupold.
- High Definition Lenses - extremely vivid color, life-like clarity, and higher overall performance thanks to the new calcium-fluoride lenses.
- Interpupillary Distance Lock (IPD) — lock in the distance between your eyes, so no adjustments are necessary during use. You can easily use your binoculars one-handed.
- Phase coated prisms — super reflective prism coatings work with the lens system to eliminate diffraction and ensure peak clarity.
- Index Matched Lens System — extraordinary light transmission, and incredible brightness, clarity, contrast and color fidelity.
- Generous eye relief and twist-up, retractable eyecups — easy and comfortable to use with glasses or without.
- Ergonomic design — easy to grip, with a good in-hand fit, they actually become more comfortable the longer you hold them.
- Superb close focus — with close focus distances as near as 4.9 feet, even butterflyers can use these outstanding binoculars.
- Wider perspective — with a field of view of up to 386 feet at 1,000 yards, for quick acquisition of birds on a branch or on the wing.
- Leupold’s signature brown armor coating — these binoculars feature Leupold’s new signature color for all Golden Ring observation products.
- Accessories included — your Golden Ring binoculars come with neck strap, case, and custom one-piece eyepiece and objective covers.
These Gold Ring 10x420 Hi-Def. Binoculars come in Leupold's Traditional Brown.