Weighing in at less than an ounce. The electronics, batteries and miniaturized laser diode are all housed within the LaserMax guide rod, which is crafted from tough aircraft grade aluminum. LaserMax's ingenious design incorporates the activation of the laser into a custom take-down lever. Installation is a simple process that can be performed by the end user in minutes with no special tools. Sights come with customized alignment, permanently set for guaranteed center of mass accuracy.
- For: Springfield XD Sub-Compact (3" barrel)
- Caliber/s: 9mm; .40 S&W
- Battery Model: LMS-319 (readily available silver oxide batteries commonly used in watches)
- Accuracy (15 Yards): ±3" POA
- Laser Operating Temperature: 15°-120° F
- Wavelength: 635nm (red-orange)
- Power Output: 5mW (blinks for hightest visibility)
- Spot size: at 7 yds 5/16”, spot size at 25 yds 3/4”.
- If any firearm has been ported, fluted or compensated either by the original manufacturer or by a gunsmith, LaserMax will NOT guarantee alignment. - Custom alignment quotes for firearms may be obtained by calling LaserMax.
1. Expect to change your batteries once a year with typical usage.
2. Cold weather batteries are available for some models. Call Factory for
3. Battery operating temperature is 15°F-120°F