Every component of your Leupold® Mark 4® LR/T® variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, whether you're at the range, hunting, or in a tactical environment.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Low-profile, finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and 1-MOA elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®)
- The TMR reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
- Length: 13.5 in
- Tube Length: 6.2 in
- Eyepiece Length: 3.2 in
- Objective Length: 4.3 in
- Objective Diameter: 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 9.5 (3.2)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 11.0 (29.9)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.7 (10.0)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.4 (4.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 86 (119)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Weight: 19.5 oz / 553 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 65
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 65
3.5-10x40mm LR/T M3, Matte Black, TMR