The VX-III literally redefined high performance when it first came on the scene. Leupold pushed the envelope with every aspect of its design and construction, inside and out, from the Index Matched Lens System for unparalleled brightness, clarity and contrast, to the Ballistics Aiming System for greater long-range accuracy. Was all this innovation and hard work worth the effort? Just ask the hunters and shooters who have proven the worth of the VX-III in hunts and competitions all around the globe.
- Available with the Leupold Ballistics Aiming System for more accurate long-range shooting.
- The Index Matched Lens System offers unparalleled levels of clarity, brightness, and contrast.
- Finger-adjustable, ¼-MOA click windage and elevation adjustments with resettable pointer dials marking the zero point.
- Tactile power indicator also features built-in range estimation functions.
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece.
- Matte black finish.
- Varmint Hunter Reticle
- A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX-III riflescope during transport or when not in use.
- Incredibly rugged, with absolute waterproof integrity in all conditions.
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Length (A): 12.6 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.1 in
- (C): 1.6 in
- (D): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.9 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 14.4 (4.9)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.4 (19.1)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.4)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.4)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (112)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 16.0 oz / 454 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 70
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 70
4.5-14x50mm Matte Varmint Hunter