Bigger isn't always better, and nothing packs lighter than the Olympic Compact Dual Hinge binoculars. Weighing in at less than 15 ounces and measuring just 4.3 inches long, these are the perfect binoculars for backpacking or bow hunting.
- With a unique dual hinge design, the Olympic Compact binoculars weigh less than 15 ounces, making them easy to store and carry.
- The dual hinge design reduces weight and allows the Olympic Compact to fold up tight for easy storage or carrying.
- Fully multi-coated lenses ensure maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Phase coated prisms work with the lens system to further enhance the sight picture.
- Armor coated, rugged, waterproof, and covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Mossy Oak Treestand camouflage finish.
- Actual Magnification: 10x
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 262
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 87
- Angular Field of View (degrees): 5.0
- Weight: 14.6 oz / 414 g
- Length: 4.3 in / 109 mm
- Obj. Aperture (mm): 25
- Twilight Factor: 15.8
- Exit Pupil (mm): 2.5
- Eye Relief (mm): 15.5
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 60 - 70
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8 ft / 3.3 m
10x25mm Compact Dual Hinge Mossy Oak Treestand