Often imitated but never duplicated. The elegant lines of the legendary Walther PPK have caught the imagination of the entire world for over 75 years. Developed in 1931, the WALTHER PPK continues to thrill the shooting public, and the legend lives on. The PPK/S with a longer frame for one additional cartridge, and the PPK are now produced in the USA under license by Smith & Wesson.
- Firing Pin Safety
- Manual Safety with Decocking Function
- Double Action and Single Action Trigger
- Extended Beaver Tail
- Model: PPK/S
- Caliber: .380ACP
- Barrel Length: 3.35"
- Dimensions, L/H/W: 6.1"/4.3"/.98"
- Weight (without Mag): 22.4 oz.
- Sights: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Trigger: DA/SA
- Trigger Pull: 13.4 lbs/6 lbs.
Stainless Steel 7-Shot 3.35" Double/Single Action Crimson Trace Grips