The Leupold Mark AR series of riflescopes is ideal for those who hunt with AR15/M-16 style rifles, delivering high performance at a price that's right on target.
Long range shooting solutions for the tactical hunter have never been easier. Is the target at 500 yards? Simply turn the dial to the “5” and squeeze the trigger. It's that easy. Whether you shoot an AR15 platform or a bolt action, the Leupold Mark AR 3-9x40mm has it covered.
- The ½-MOA T2 elevation adjustment includes a pre-engraved bullet drop compensation (BDC) dial to match the ballistics of most 55 grain .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO loads.
- If you have a specific load you'd like to have matched, the Leupold Custom Shop can create additional dials for a nominal fee.
- The Multicoat 4 lens system delivers superior brightness, clarity, and optimal contrast, even in low light.
- Mil-Dot reticle.
- Lockable, fast-focus eyepiece keeps your focus set.
-The power selector features aggressive knurling for easy adjustment, even with gloves.
- The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- Durable matte black finish.
- Custom Shop serviceable – customize your Mark AR.
- Tested to the same performance standards as Leupold Mark 4 optics.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof in all conditions.
- Length (A): 12.4 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.6 in
- (C): 2.3 in
- (D): 2.2 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.5 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.8 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.6 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 1.0 in
- Actual Magnification: 8.6 (3.3)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 14.0 (32.3)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.7 (10.8)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (4.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (119)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 56
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 56
3-9x40mm Matte Mil-Dot