The LG-401 LaserGrips are the flagship model in our line-up for the 1911 Government and Commander sizes, and feature rugged hard polymer side-panels with a rubber overmolded front-activation button. These are the recommended Lasergrips for the most avid 1911 shooters.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Material: Polymer Grip w/ Rubber Overmold Wrap-around activation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master: On/Off Switch Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits Models: Fits most 1911 models with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart, 1911 and 1991A1 full-size single-stack frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance, Sig Sauer.
Overmold Wrap, Front Activation