The LG-490 is built with improved ergonomics to provide superior control of your Beretta Tomcat or Bobcat while firing, and is made of our hard polymer material so it won't snag when drawing from a pocket or waistband. This is Crimson Trace's first Lasergrips model to use an ultra-compact 3.3mm laser diode housing in keeping with the purpose of the guns they're made for. Also a first, the LG-490 Lasergrips are activated automatically with the ring finger as you grip the gun naturally. Grips for these guns are designed with right-handed shooters in mind, but these Crimson Trace Lasergrips feature a slight indentation in the grip that is well-suited to left-handed shooters.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front, Ring-Finger
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
* Does not fit Stainless Inox Tomcat and similar Taurus models
Tomcat/Bobcat Polymer, Overmold Front Activation