The small wonder, on steroids. Along with efficiency of space, an astounding one-year battery life and a one-second trigger speed, the 2010 Trophy Cams are juiced up to a whole new level of performance. All models have been upgraded from 24 to 32 night-vision LEDs for improved image quality after dark. Heightened resolution is now a selectable 3, 5 or 8 megapixels. And still featuring a PIR sensor coverage area 3x larger than any camera we’ve built before, Trophy Cams are now compatible with up to a 16GB SD card for unmatched image capacity. Select up to three rapid-fire images per trigger, or a 1 second to 60 minute delay. Video mode records a programmable 1 to 60 seconds of footage with enhanced resolution.
- LCD Display: B&W Text LCD
- Motion Indicator Yes
- Infrared Night Vision: Yes 32 LED
- Flash LED: 45 ft.
- Resolution Setting: 3, 5, 8 MP
- Min Delay Setting: 1 second
- Video Length: Up to 60 sec
- Day/Night Autosensor: Yes
- Power Supply: 4-8AA
- Battery Life: Up to 12 Months
- Video Resolution: VGA 20 fps; QVGA 20 fps
- Time Lapse Mode: Yes
- PIR Sensor: Up to 45 ft. (Lo/Med/Hi Options)