The Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T is a revolutionary optical sight combining the strengths of a red dot sight and the flexibility of a variable power riflescope. At 1x, the illuminated reticle works like a red dot sight for fast, reflexive shooting. At 2x and 3x, the reticle offers precision long range aiming. Just as important, the reticle is always visible, with or without batteries, so you're always prepared. The CQ/T is becoming a fast favorite with competitive shooters who appreciate its unique close and long range capabilities.
The fast target acquisition and illuminated reticle of a red dot sight. The utility of a 1x to 3x riflescope. And the ability to function with or without batteries. There is literally no other optical sight like the Leupold® Mark 4® CQ/T®.
- Eleven reticle illumination settings to match any light conditions.
- Common AA batteries power the CQ/T for more than 600 hours at medium setting.
- The true 1x setting allows you to shoot with both eyes for fast target acquisition and reactive shooting.
- 2x or 3x settings give you the power to accurately engage targets at medium ranges.
- The integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail mount cross-slots allow you to easily attach a variety of accessories to your CQ/T.
- Mark 4 CQ/T A.R.M.S. Throw Lever Mount offers dependable, repeatable accuracy.
- The Leupold Circle Dot reticle offers a bold aiming point with built-in range estimating capability.
- The reticle is illuminated in amber. When turned off, or without batteries, it remains visible, reverting to black.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with the CQ/T.
- Windage and elevation dials in ½-MOA coin-click adjustments.
- Extremely rugged and 100 percent waterproof.
- Length (A): 8.8 in
- Tube Length (B): 1.6 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.0 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.2 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.5 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 2.9 in
- Actual Magnification: 2.9 (1.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 4.10 (112.0)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 13.9 (37.5)
- Eye Relief (in): 2.0 (2.8)
- Eye Relief (mm): 51 (71)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 0.6 in / 15 mm
- Weight: 17.5 oz / 496 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 90
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 90
CQ/T 1-3x14 Matte Black, Illuminated Circle Dot Reticle