Every Leupold Mark 4 MR/T riflescope is a robust optical tool for medium-range shooting applications.
- The illuminated Mil Dot ensures precision shot placement in even the worst light conditions, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Tall, finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- 30mm maintube is incredibly rugged.
- 90-MOA of both windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers included with this MR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these MR/T riflescopes meet all Leupold Mark 4 performance standards.
- Leupold's third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. They have boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- Length (A): 11.3 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.8 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.1 in
- Objective Length (F): 2.6 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.7 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 8.7 (3.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 13.6 (35.5)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.5 (11.7)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.0 (3.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 76 (94)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.4 in / 36 mm
- Weight: 16.0 oz / 454 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 90
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 90
MR/T 2.5-8x36 M1 Matte Illuminated Mil-Dot