You can't afford to leave an inch of ground uncovered. For everything from 50 to 700 meters, these are the scopes you can count on to help get the job done. Match a Leupold Mark 4 MR/T up with your AR style firearm, FAL, G3, SCAR-H, M-14, or bolt-action for a serious boost in magnification and accuracy. Hunters and competitive shooters firing the Remington 700, Winchester Model 70, Ruger 77, and Savage 110 among other popular rifles have come to rely on the MR/T as well
Every Leupold Mark 4 MR/T riflescope is a robust optical tool for medium-range shooting applications.
- M2 Illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Index Matched Lens System delivers superior resolution from edge to edge of the visual field, along with peak image brightness and optimal contrast in low light.
- Finger-adjustable ½-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial for 7.62mm/.308 win.
- 30mm maintube is incredibly rugged.
- 90-MOA of both windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers included with this MR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, these MR/T riflescopes meet all Leupold Mark 4 performance standards.
- The third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. Leupold has boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- Length (A): 11.3 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.8 in
- (C) 1.9 in
- (D) 2.4 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.1 in
- Objective Length (F): 2.6 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 1.7 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 8.7 (3.0)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 13.6 (35.5)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 4.5 (11.7)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.0 (3.7)
- Eye Relief (mm): 76 (94)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 1.4 in / 36 mm
- Weight: 16.0 oz / 454 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 90
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 90
MR/T 2.5-8x36 M2 Matte, Illuminated TMR