Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
- Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR) allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
- The third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. We've boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, integrated battery storage, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- Length (A): 12.8 in
- Tube Length (B): 5.5 in
- (C) 1.6 in
- (D) 2.4 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 3.7 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30mm
- Actual Magnification: 14.3 (4.8)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 7.6 (19.0)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 2.5 (6.3)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.6 (4.5)
- Eye Relief (mm): 91 (114)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 22.0 oz / 624 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 100
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 100
LR/T 4.5-14x50 M1 Matte Illuminated TMR