Every component of your Leupold Mark 4 LR/T variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, whether you're at the range, hunting, or in a tactical environment.
- The illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR) allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
- Leupold's third-generation illumination will keep you on target like never before. They have boosted performance with a 15 percent brighter reticle, 8 different intensity settings, an innovative motion sensor, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- Length (A): 14.4 in
- Tube Length (B): 6.5 in
- Eyepiece Length (E): 3.2 in
- Objective Length (F): 4.9 in
- Objective Diameter (G): 2.3 in
- Eyepiece Diameter (H): 1.7 in
- Tube Diameter (I): 30 mm
- Actual Magnification: 25.1 (8.2)
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 4.4 (11.2)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 1.4 (3.7)
- Eye Relief (in): 3.7 (5.3)
- Eye Relief (mm): 94 (135)
- Obj. Clear Aperture: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 638 g
- Elevation Adj. Range (MOA): 75
- Windage Adj. Range (MOA): 70
LR/T 8.5-25x50 M1 Matte Illuminated TMR