A carbon fiber look covers the top and bottom of the receiver, the barrel and Composite stock of the new model Maxus Sporting Carbon Fiber. The very appearance, look and feel of this new Maxus model will win you over if you are looking for a light, very responsive shotgun with all the incredible features of the Maxus.The stock is finished with Dura-Touch Armor Coating for a secure, non-slip grip when the gun is wet.
You won't be getting just a fast-swinging, lightweight autoloader to carry in the field with this unique model. This new Maxus has a Lightning Trigger designed to offer a smooth, crisp feel with minimal travel. It has the patented Turn-Key Magazine Plug and Speed Load Plus. It will be an impossible task to locate an autoloading shotgun for the field with such shooter-friendly features as the Browning Maxus, especially with this deeply finished look of carbon fiber and the Dura-Touch Armor Coating feel. Browning invites you to get your hands on this new model and tell us what you think.
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy, Carbon fiber finish on top and bottom
- Barrel: Lightweight profile, Flat, ventilated rib, Carbon fiber finish
- Action, Gas-operated autoloader, Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite stock with close radius pistol grip, Speed Lock Forearm, Textured gripping surfaces, Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop, Carbon fiber finish, Dura-Touch® Armor Coating
- Turnkey Magazine Plug
- Vector Pro™ lengthened forcing cone
- Five Invector-Plus™ choke tubes
- Inflex Technology recoil pad
- HiViz® Tri-Comp fiber-optic front sight • Ivory mid-bead sight
- One 1/4" stock spacer
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Overall Length: 49 1/4"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Improved Modified, Modified, Skeet
- Rib Width: 8-6mm Tapered
- Metal Finish: Two-toned silver/carbon fiber finish
- Wood Finish: Composite
- Weight: 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Carbon Fiber, 12 Gauge, 3" Chamber, 28" Barrel