Caldera Roof Binoculars, by Kruger Optical, were engineered for performance. Designed with an innovative eyepiece, these binoculars enjoy an ultra-wide field of view with superb image quality. ED glass, BBAR coatings and phase-coated Bak-4 prisms create a vivid, true image. A patented, single-hinge ergonomic design allows for easy one-handed use, even with gloves. Made from cast magnesium and easy-grip rubber armor, these binoculars are rugged and lightweight.
- Lightweight rugged magnesium body
- Ultra-wide field of view
- Fluorite low-dispersion objective glass
- Push-in locking diopter for one-handed operation
- BBAR coated optics
- Long eye relief
- <1.5 meter close focus
- Hydrophobic, scratch-resistant external lens coating
- Phase coated Bak-4 prisms
- Patent-pending all-season, breathable neck strap with warming pockets (insert commercial hand warmers for winter comfort; insert ice pack for summer)
- Protective molded case included
- U.S. engineering
- Power: 8x
- Objective: 42mm
- FOV at 1000yds: 438' (8.3 deg)
- Close Focus: <5 ft.
- Eye Relief: 18.5mm
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Weight: 25 oz.