Revolutionary compact riflescope with Nikon’s patented BDC 300 reticle, 92% light transmission and 1/4-MOA click reticle adjustments for black powder success.
- Nikon’s patented BDC 300 reticle: This patented, trajectory-compensating reticle integrates unique, easy-to-see “ballistic circles” that provide instant aiming points—and take the guesswork out of holdover at longer ranges.
- Multicoated optical system: Bright, multicoated optics deliver up to 92% light transmission.
- Precise, hand-turn 1/4-MOA click adjustments: Positive-click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting even with heavy recoil.
- Quick focus eyepiece: Allows the shooter to instantly bring the reticle into sharp focus.
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof: Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed.Team REALTREE APG camouflage: Melts into hardwoods, pine thickets, prairies, river bottoms and other environments—delivering the kind of “season and region” versatility you demand.
- Five inches of constant eye relief: Keeps your brow safe—even with the heaviest slug loads.
- 100-yard parallax setting: Eliminates parallax for precise shooting.
- Compact size: The perfect fit for high-caliber muzzleloaders.
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Diameter: 40mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.4-13.3mm
- Field of View: 8.4-25.2 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diameter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 5in
- Objective Outside Diameter: 49.3mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 42mm
- Weight: 13.7 oz
- Overall Length: 11.3 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 92%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps.
3-9x40mm Realtree APG, BDC 300