When you're away from home and want some added comfort to your cot or sleeping bag, try an ALPS self inflating air pad. With the comfort series, the pad will inflate and deflate quickly with the jet stream wave foam and roll up compactly to fit into the stuff sack. The top is a comfortable, brushed Suede-like fabric with Anti-Slip Dots on the bottom to keep you from sliding around. The Comfort Series also features brass non-corrosive valves for maximum durability...2 valves on this size for faster inflating! Another benefit of adding an air pad is that it will help keep you warmer…essential to a well rested night. The XXL size is perfect for luxury camping and when space and weight aren't as crucial…even works great when you have guests over and don't have a spare bed!
A stuff sack, compression straps, and repair kit are included with every pad ... something many other companies make you pay extra for.
- Extra Thick 4” Foam
- Thicker Pillow Section for Extra Comfort
- 2 Valves … Faster Inflating
- Jet Stream Wave Foam
- Faster Inflating and Deflating
- Extra Comfort and Less Sliding
- PVC Dots Slide Less on Tent Floor
- Long-term Durability
- Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included!
- Size: 30” x 77” x 4”
- Weight: 9 lb. 14 oz.
- Stuff Sack Size: 11” x 31”
- Top Fabric: Brushed Suede-like
- Top Fabric Color: Moss Green
- Bottom Fabric: Anti-Slip “PVC” Dots
- Bottom Fabric Color: Black
- Valves: Non-corrosive Brass
- General Use: Luxury Camping