Descending from the legendary BAR and endurance tested to 10,000 rounds for increased reliability and durability, the 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Win.) FNAR has standard barrel contours. The 16" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel has a hard-chromed bore and target crown. An ambidextrous magazine release button drops the detachable steel box magazine (DBM). A one-piece, receiver-mounted MIL-STD 1913 optical rail comes standard, along with three rails attached to the stock's fore-end for mounting a battery of tactical lights and lasers. The matte black synthetic pistol grip tactical stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull via interchangeable inserts, and for cast on or cast off using interchangeable shims.
- Reciever: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- One-piece MIL-STD 1913 optics rail
- Barrel: Hammer-forged, fluted - Chrome-lined, target crown
- Stock: Synthetic pistol grip stock - Checkered gripping surfaces
- Three interchangeable recoil pads
- Three interchangeable comb inserts
- Multiple MIL-STD 1913 mounting rails
- Operating Controls: Fully-ambidextrous magazine release button - Crossbolt safety button - Extended bolt release lever
- Magazine: Steel magazine body - Low-friction follower - 20-round capacities
- Caliber / Ga.: 308 Win.
- Metric Designation: 7.62x51mm
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 37 1/2"
- Weight: 8 lbs. 13 oz.
- Operating Principle: Gas-operated autoloader
- Magazine Type: DBM
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Stock / Grip: Ergonomic adjustable synthetic stock
- Fluted Barrel, Multiple MIL-STD 1913 rails
Standard, 20 Round Magazine