Talon Aluminum 5-Sided Shotgun Forend Short Rail Package- Patent Pending
Give your shotgun a personality of it own with ATI's 5-sided forend. Insert rails at 45° angles around the circumference of the forend for ultimate versatility and a more natural placement of accessories! Additionally, slide rails in any position on the forend for nearly unlimited customization. Only 6.8 oz.
- Constructed of Heat Treated Hard Coat Anodized Military Grade T6 Aluminum
- Rail locations at 45° Increments Around Forend
- Position Rails to Exact Location Along Length of Forend
- Features ATI's New Dovetail Rail System*
- Put Accessories Exactly Where You Want Them
- Very Tough, Yet Extremely Lightweight ONLY 6.8 OZ.
- Only Forend with a Built-in Heat Shield which keeps your hand for sliding into a hot gun barrel!
- Over 70 Swivel Stud Locations to Choose From
- Compatible with ATI's New 2” Aluminum Dovetail Rail System
- Includes Nine 2” Aluminum Dovetail Rails
- Made in the USA
Every Forend Package includes an adapter kit which allows installation to:
- Mossberg 500*/535/590/835, 12/20 Gauge
- Remington 870, 12/20 Gauge
- Winchester 1200/1300, 12/20 Gauge
*Synthetic forends on new Mossberg 500A cannot be replaced because action bars are attached to the forend.