The Aztec was designed with ample head room where you need it the most: getting in and out of the tent. You'll notice a big difference between the Aztec and a lot of other tents on the market when you don't have to crouch all the way down to get inside. The Aztec also has a unique one-continuous pole design to make assembly a breeze. The pole design also gives the tent straight walls, which gives you more room inside your tent. With factory sealed fly and floor seams, a full coverage fly, and 3000 mm coating, the Aztec is sure to keep you dry in the elements.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Base Size: 7'7 x 6'3
- Center Height: Front = 4'3; Back = 2'11
- Vestibule Depth: 35"
- Tent Area: 42.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 16.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz.
- Total Weight: 7 lb. 6 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 19"
- Pole Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Three
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 3000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 7000-series aluminum
- Rain fly
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 7075 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Ropes
- Repair Swatches
- Mesh Storage Pocket
- Tent Bag