Horton Bone Collector Crossbow, APG Camo
Bone Collector is the only bow in its class with an aluminum barrel. Stiff, straight, strong and stable, this radical rig launches arrows at a blistering 320fps - making it the fastest, most durable, best-built mid-priced bow on the market.
A short bow with a long powerstroke, Bone Collector is ergonomic, fully adjustable, easy to cock, and available with a comfort-fit, over-molded rubber stock and dampening inserts for amazing noise and vibration reduction.
- 4x32 Mult-A-Range Scope
- Hunter Elite 3-Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows
- 55% high let off cams - easy to cock
- Aluminum barrel with precision die cast riser
- Recoil damping riser inserts
- Composite ergonomic thumbhole stock design
- Interchangeable overmolded recoil pad(+/- 1/2")
- Customized length of pull from 13" to 14" (13.5" standard)
- Overmolded cheek rest w/repositionable fore-end
- Extended length aluminum sight bridge(7/8" Weaver)
- Bullpup design with MIM Talon Trigger
- Anti-Dry fire mechanism w/ambidextrous safety
- High performance synthetic string and cables
- Width(Axle to Axle): 24 7/16"
- Loaded Width(Axle to Axle): 21"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Kinetic Energy: 97 foot pounds
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Speed: 320 fps
- Draw Weight: 175
- Length: 36 1/8"
- Powerstroke: 14 3/4"