The award-winning PENTAX 10x50 DCF SP binocular has all the quality features you'd find in higher-priced European models at a fraction of the cost. With exceptional image quality and edge-edge sharpness that comes from a long list of outstanding features, the high-performance PENTAX 10x50 DCF SP binocular is the only choice for discerning users with uncompromising standards.
- Waterproof: Magnesium body, 1m depth of water (JIS Class 6), Nitrogen filled
- Hybrid Aspherical elements provide edge-to-edge sharpnessWaterproof and Nitrogen-filled to handle extreme weather conditionsPhase-coated prisms for high resolution, contrast and sharpnessExtra-short minimum focusing distance for close-up detailsFully multi-coated optics reduce glare while providing maximum light transmission and color qualityScratch resistant coatings on external lenses prevents damage from sand or dirtInner focus design for better balance and durabilityMagnesium alloy body for durability and light weightFull rubber housings improve grip and shock resistanceLocking diopter ring holds your adjustmentsLong eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglassesHelicoid eyepieces for 4 click stops allow you to properly set eye relief
- Binocular Type: Roof prism, center focusing (inner focusing)
- Lens Construction: Objective Lens: 4 elements in 3 groups; Eyepiece
- Lens: 5 elements in 3 groups (Hybrid aspherical lens)
- Coating: Lens: Multi-coating & Hydrophobic coating; Roof prism: Phase coating
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 261 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 5mm
- Eye Relief: 22mm
- Prism: Roof
- Multi Layer Coating: Yes
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 11.5 ft.
- Relative Brightness: 25
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 4 m -1
- Diopter Adjustment: Diopter ring with diopter lock
- Eye Width Adjustment Range: 2.3 x 2.9"
- Focusing Range: 11.5 ft. - infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Helicoid Type (4 stop)
- Body Color: Dark Green & Black
- Height Width: 6.7 x 5.2"
- Thickness: 2.0"
- Weight: 29.6 oz.