Troy Modular Chassis System
The Troy M14 Modular Chassis System (MCS) is an original design that incorporates features found in no other M14 stock system.
- TROY M14 Modular Chassis
- All mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
- Made in the USA.
- Excellent ergonomics assure easy customizing to suit the operator's needs or unit requirements.
- Accepts Any Diameter M14 Barrel! Use Your Existing Op Rod Guide!
- Use Any AR-15 Buttstock Assembly, Any AR-15 Pistol Grip!
- Machined from billet T6 aluminum
- MIL-STD. type III hard coat anodized
- Flat Dark Earth
- MIL-STD. M1913 rails located at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock
- All rails feature numbered cross slots
- Single plane, full-length top rail allows perfect co-witness of iron sights and optics
- Mounts all optical sights and scopes
- Optics & sights remain mounted and undisturbed while field stripped
- Will fit USGI M-14's and commercial variants
- Field strips without tools identically to factory
- M14 Duplicates the ergonomics of the M16/M4 weapons system
- Accepts all M16/M4 pistol grips and stock assemblies
- Installs easily on all semi and full auto M1A or M14 rifles
- Material: Hardened aircraft aluminum and stainless steel
- Finish: Type III hard coat with Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 3.6 pounds
M14 Chassis Only, Flat Dark Earth