Superior versatility in the high-performance caliber 10mm: through reduced dimensions compared with the standard size GLOCK 20, the subcompact GLOCK 29 is also suitable for concealed carry. In addition to the use as backup weapon for hunting, more and more security personnel on patrol duty appreciate the comfortable firing characteristics and the grip ergonomics of the GLOCK 29 with a standard magazine capacity of 10 rounds.
- Caliber: 10mm
- Capacity: 10 Round
- Length: 172 mm / 6.77 in.
- Weight: 700 g / 24.69 oz.
- Loaded (~): 935 g / 32.98 oz.
- Trigger Pull: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 96 mm / 3.78 in.
- 2 Magazines
- Hard Plastic Case