Tactical Foregrip with Integrated Adjustable Bipod and incorporated flashlight
The only fully functional bipod designed for precision shooting built into a vertical foregrip.
- Comes with a built-in 100 lumen tactical weapon light, combines three essential accessories in one compact, lightweight unit.
- Integrating the foregrip, bipod, and weapon light streamlines your weapon and saves valuable rail space.
- Built for designated marksmen and those operating in urban settings who need to transition from close fighting to precision shooting.
- Integrates a foregrip, bipod, and button-activated light mount for any 1” light with a tailcap switch.
- An ergonomic foregrip based on our popular TAL-4 grip.
- A touch of a button transforms the grip into a sturdy bipod.
- Legs are independently adjustable for height.
- Bipod allows slight pivot to adjust cant.
- Wide stance offers stability lacking in other grip bipod designs.
- Dual pressure switch cavities.
- Mounts with quick release button or additional locking screw.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum, steel, and MIL-SPEC reinforced polymer composite.
Black, w/Bidpod and Light