The Cimarron sleeping bag from Rokk offers multiple ways to sleep with a convertible design that allows you to transform the bag from mummy-style to rectangular-style, and also allows you to zip the bag together with a like bag. Rated for cold temperatures from 20 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, the Cimarron is insulated with 4 pounds of 100 percent recycled EnviroTemp Fiberfill. Developed from recycled plastic soda and water bottles, EnviroTemp has reduces environmental impact and provides lightweight warmth and comfort. The bag features a durable rip-stop polyester exterior with a soft polyester pongee liner and offset quilt construction to eliminate cold spots. Built to last with anti-snag self-repairing coil zippers and detailed with a pocket for music or other small items, a compression stuff sack for storage, and a cozy zip-off hood, the Cimarron is a good choice if you'd like flexibility in your sleeping bag.
- Side-zip convertible rectangular-to-mummy sleeping bag with removable hood and compression stuff sack
- Bag measures 33 by 86 inches (W x L); zips together with like bag
- Four pounds of 100 percent recycled EnviroTemp Fiberfill insulation
- Durable rip-stop polyester exterior with polyester pongee liner; offset quilt construction
- Rated for 20 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit