Park Synthetic bags are cut tall and wide, ideal for campers of a larger stature, barrel-chested strong men, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. Ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or budget-minded road tripping. Slip one of our 25” wide pads into these Big Agnes System bags, which utilize our full pad sleeve design. Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- 25" width offers extra girth
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with same size zipper
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable cotton/polyester blend with a stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: Thermolite® Quallofil - Short staple synthetic fibers with a patented seven-hold construction
- long/up to 6'6"
- Pad Size: 25"x78"
- Color: Rust
- Fill Type: Thermolite® Quallofil
- Fill Weight: 1lb 4oz
- Bag Weight: 3lb 2oz
- Shoulder Girth: 80.5"
- Hip Girth: 74.5"
- Foot Girth: 66"
- Stuff Sack Size: M-8"x17.5"
- Compressed Bag Size: 8"x12"